Solvaria is looking for an experienced SQL Server DBA to join our growing data services team. The ideal candidate is accustomed to working in a team-oriented environment, pays close attention to detail and possesses strong analytical and communication skills.
This is a client-facing position. Cross-industry knowledge and comfortability in varying database environments is a plus. Additional requirements include:
- 10 – 15 years experience with SQL Server, Standard, Enterprise and BI editions through all versions including SQL Server 2017.
- Work environment will be a combination and remote and on-site production support work with on-call required
- Must be able to build client relationships while supporting multiple customers in a production environment
- Must be a motivated, accountable and be able to work with teams in various environments both on-site and remote
- Comfortable being customer facing, with knowledge and ability to make group presentations
- Ability to support SQL both on prem and hosted. Windows Azure experience preferred
- Must be proficient in T-SQL and experience with SSRS, SSIS and SSAS is preferred
- Performance tuning and trouble shooting skills required, as well as database architecture experience
**Position will be a combination of remote and on-site work as needed
Click here to apply