Become an MMT4MSP Partner and roll the trusted process of MMT365 into your managed IT solutions
Become an MMT4MSP Partner
MMT4MSP Partner Program Overview
Solvaria’s MMT4MSP makes the trusted process of MMT365 accessible to any managed service provider who does not offer database services as part of its practice. MMT4MSP fills the gap many managed service providers experience when providing end to end IT solutions, giving you access to our team of database administrators to use as if they are part of your own team.
Enrolling as an MMT4MSP Partner allows you to take advantage of our senior-level DBAs in pre-sales meetings, strategy planning and a long list of project support and/or ongoing monitoring and maintenance options. Our team members have a minimum of 15 years’ experience in working on a wide-range of database platforms and have serviced companies of all sizes in all industries. Chances are, if your client is having a data-related issue, we’ve seen it before and can provide an efficient solution while saving you money on a full-time DBA hire.
- Access to a dedicated team of senior-level database SMEs at a preferred partner rate
- Unlimited hours for pre-sales support
- One client assessment per year (up to 20 hours)
- Offers a value-add deliverable to a customer of your choice at no additional cost
- Flexibility to own the customer relationship including billing and renewals
- Ability to offer managed database services and support under your company’s umbrella of services without a full-time, internal hire
How to Get Started
- Sign a mutual NDA with Solvaria leading to a month-to-month Consulting Services Agreement for a monthly retainer
- All services will be performed at a preferred rate for all project and support requests
- Together we review your client’s database landscapes to understand what kind of database platforms they are running and how you are involved in them
- You will be assigned a team consisting of three senior level DBA’s based on your client’s database portfolio. Think of them as an extension of your team.
- Solvaria will set up a distribution list for contact information when support is needed. The available DBA will respond within one hour during normal business hours
- Our DBA and your company SME’s will review the issue and come up with a solution based on the need of the client’s database
- If additional hourly support is needed, Solvaria will quickly draw up on SOW to execute the work as your subcontractor